vrijdag 19 maart 2010

Victoria Secret

I absolutely loved the last few days: It finally felt like spring! It was around 17 degrees celcius here, which sounds tropical for me at this time of the year, after such a long winter. My summerfeelings are getting stronger and stronger, so I couldn't stop myself to look for nice bikini's. The ultimate summer musthave, of course. I ended up almost immediately with the Victoria Secret online shop. Almost everybody loves Victoria Secret bikini's and so do I. Take a look at those and feel the ultimate summer feeling!


I love the back of the first bikini! The front of it is just plain black, but the back detail makes it much more special. What I like about the second one, is the U-ring of it. It's something different than the O-ring a bikini normally has. And I'm a fan of the colour!


Who says a good old bathing-suit is only good for your grandma? This red one is both sexy and chique. But a bathing-suit has a big disadvantage for me: You have to deal with a not sun-tanned belly... If you want a mix between a bikini and a bathing-suit, the one piece bikini is your solution. The safe colour and the bold design is a perfect combination.


Two kind of simple, but cute bikini's. I really like the one strap of the first and the crossed back of the second.

And now it's time to dream on and wait for real bikini temperatures...

3 opmerkingen:

  1. The brown/nude one is perfect... well... I think that if I'd have got her body all the bikinis would be perfect! haha



    LA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. die voorlaatste is geweldig!
    enig idee hoe duur ze zijn? ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. mooimooi! ik vind de 4e het leukst
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!