maandag 22 februari 2010

BAFTA awards 2010

The BAFTA awards took place in London yesterday. Of course this is a nice occasion to spot beautiful dresses on the red carpet!

I'm a huge fan of Kristen Stewart, so I was happy to hear she won the Orange Rising Star Award. I think she really deserves it, she's such a great actress! Besides she looked stunning in a white, shiny Chanel dress.In Twilight Anna Kendrick stood a little bit in the back, but in her latest movie Up in the Air it was all about her and Anna proved she is a great actress as well. Yellow is kind of a bold colour to wear, but this Pucci dress looks gorgeous on her.

I'm sorry to say I have never heard of Jaime Winstone before, but this Alexander Mcqueen dress is amazing. This dress proves again he's such a big lost for the fashion industry.

This long cut-out dress (Stella McCartney) worn by Kate Winslet is my favorite, I think. I love the transparant part of it, which made it even more beautiful. I would die to wear a dress like this one...

Which one is your favorite?

4 opmerkingen:

  1. De gele vind ik niet mooi, daar lijkt ze dik in. Mijn favoriet zijn de eerste + laatste!
    Zullen we elkaar volgen?

    xxx Rikst.
    www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hey!

    ik wist helemaal niet dat je een blog had (: wel leuke stukken hoor! Ik vind die gele lampionenjurk van Jessica niet zo mooi haha. De rest wel (:
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i like kristen's and kate's outfit the most.
    they look amazing.

    you have a great blog.
    shouldn't we follow each other?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!