zaterdag 20 februari 2010

More clothes for me!


Yay! Yesterday my Topshop clothes arrived. Thank god they all fit and I like them all. I promissed myself to keep only one of the two shorts, because they are almost similar, only the colour is different. But now I have them both, I can't choose which one I'm gonna to sent on a long trip back to England. Poor little shorts. I just wanna keep them both... Stupid me, I knew this was going to happen. And I told you before how my bank account looks like. In fact I can't shop for three months now. Ha, can you imagine?


What do you think about it? Please leave a message.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke order!
    Pff, moeilijk zeg van die shortjes.. maar als ik moest kiezen zou ik de zwarte houden ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke bestelling, staat je ook erg leuk allemaal.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke kleren!

    Judith
    http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuke kleren allemaal! vind het spijkershortje wel het leukst denk ik:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ohmygod! Wat leuk! Het wachten was het zeker waard, so pretty. De floral skirt staat ook op mijn wishlist.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!