zaterdag 13 februari 2010

Spring is in the air!

Well, not really. It keeps snowing and snowing, it doesn't feel like a random winter in Holland at all. Normally I like snow, it doesn't snow that much here. But this is too much, I'm really sick of it right now. Wearing heels is a huge challenge in this weater, and since I have to bike to school every morning, I feel like an ice cube when I finally get there. So, I'm begging Winter to leave and let Spring come in! Gosh, I love spring so much. Only the thought of it makes me smile. The smell, the shining sun which was hidden for such a long time, all of the new flowers, the days are getting longer and eventually, the first day on my bike without a jacket and new sunglasses to wear. Unfortunately, it's only February, so we have to wait much longer. But hey, who says I can't daydream about my favorite season? These pictures brought me in a wonderful spring mood, enjoy!

I just created this set on Polyvore. I'm in love with the Christian Louboutins and the whole set looks so bright. The cute little lamb makes me crave for spring even more.

This picture breaths spring. It's just the bright sunlight, the green grass, the white dress... And I think all of the big rings are awesome. I really have to get some of them.
I can't wait to wear sunglasses again, they are the ultimate spring feeling for me.

This is an old picture, no idea where it came from, but I love the whole look.


So, what do you think? Do they make you feel just as happy as they made me feel?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!