zondag 21 februari 2010

Herve Leger

Herve Leger is definitely one of my favorite brands. One day, when I'm rich, like really, really rich, I wanna own all of the dresses. For me it's just the perfect mix between sexy and chique.
Those dresses belong to the Pre Spring collection. Doesn't look the first one familiar to you? My Mango dress, which I bought a few days ago, looks exactly like it. The Herve Leger one costs 500 dollars, mine costed 30 euros. Ha. But I'm still dreaming of my own Herve Leger dress, of course. I immediately fell in love with the black maxi dress, but the price let my little pink bubble burst. 20000 dollars. That's a little bit too expensive for me. Just a little bit... The two natural coloured dresses also caught my eyes. I really have a weakness for beautiful colours like those.
These four dresses belong to the Spring collection. Although I like the other ones better, I wouldn't complain if they were mine. Not at all...

4 opmerkingen:

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!