donderdag 18 februari 2010

Shop till you drop

Today was just another lazy schoolbreak day for me. Good oppurtunity for my favorite spare time: Shopping! In fact, I'm not allowed to shop at the moment. My bank account is red and I have to pay my parents lots of money back. But I just can't stop shopping, I have a huge hole in my hand. Bad, bad me. To be honest, I promissed myself not to shop for at least a month. But that's hard, much harder than I thought. Especially at this time of the year, when the new spring clothes are coming in. And y'all know how much I love spring. So, I couldn't resist to buy a few more things today. One good thing: I resisted a beautiful beige trenchcoat. I'm proud!
But these things I just couldn't alone in the cold, lonely shop... :)



Hat with paillettes - Accessorize


Rings - Bijou Brigitte


Black & white dress - Mango


Floral dress - Mango

What do you think of it?


1 opmerking:

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!