vrijdag 19 februari 2010

New York Fashion Week

Yesterday the New York Fashion Week came to an end. To be honest, the fall collection made me a bit depressed, since I'm so strongly looking forward to spring. But that's how it goes in fashion, of course. Despite, I think there were a lot of beautiful collections and I would die to be there one day. These are my personal favorites from each day.























February 11, 2010.
By Mackage.
I'm in love with the pants of this outfit. The buttons are a great detail, which make a simple pants special and edgy.
February 12, 2010.
By Venexiana.
I wanna own this cute little dress. It's summerish and cute, but it still looks chique.
























February 13, 2010.
By Adam.
When it comes to winter clothes, I prefer knitwear. So it's no surprise that I love this outfit!
February 14, 2010.
By Diane von Furstenberg.
My lovely spring feeling returned thanks to this floral skirt. I say yes!
























February 15, 2010.
By Carolina Herrera.
Just a plain, long dress, but with a special print that turns the dress into a must have for me.
February 16, 2010.
By Pamella Roland.
As you can see, I love maxi dresses. This one has also a very simple design, but I'm a huge fan of the asymetric detail.






















February 17, 2010.
By Brian Reyes.
I used to dislike pants like this one, but I changed my mind. I still wouldn't wear it myself, but on the runway, combinated with this cute top, it looks great.
February 18, 2010.
By Isaac Mizrahi.
Who said a cape is only good for Little Red Ridinghood? This cape rockes the outfit and the cute shorts finished the look.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!