vrijdag 26 februari 2010

Polyvore

I love to create Polyvore sets when I'm bored. I wish I had a closet with all of those clothes in it, so I could wear my creations for real. Yeah, dream on.


Vogue shirt: www.generalpants.com.au
Trousers: Topshop
Shoes: Asos
Ring: Miss Selfridge
Corsage: Miss Selfridge


Blazer: Topshop (I wanna have this one so badly, but it's always out of stock...)
Dress: www.net-a-porter.com
Ring: www.theoutnet.com
Sandals: I made this set a while ago, so I can't remember...
Bag: Chanel


Dress: www.net-a-porter.com
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Bag: Mulberry
Ring: www.zappos.com


Playsuit: Topshop
Blazer: www.net-a-porter.com
Shoes: www.zappos.com
Ring: Topshop


Top: www.net-a-porter.com
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Forever21
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Glasses: www.colette.fr

There is one big disadvantage for me while I'm using Polyvore. I'm getting so greedy thanks to that site!

4 opmerkingen:

Thanks for leaving a message, I hope to see you soon again!